Moms deserve love all year round, but Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to let mom know just how much you love and appreciate her, with a beautiful floral arrangement. While you plan your Mother’s Day celebration, consider making flowers a major theme of the day. After all, who doesn’t love being surrounded by fresh, fragrant and beautiful blooms? What’s more, floral decorations are dual purpose and can also double as gifts. This Mother’s Day, show your mom some gratitude and shower her in the brightest and most festive spring floral arrangements that are sure to impress.
How to Decorate with Flowers for Your Mother’s Day Celebration
Flowers are a symbol of positivity and affection, making them one of the most suitable gifts to honor mom on Mother’s Day. To ensure that this occasion is one she will never forget, decorate with flowers for mom’s special day. Here are a few clever ways you can use flowers as decoration on Mother’s Day:
- Floral Wreath: If you want to make an impact before mom even steps foot inside, create a wreath out of seasonal florals and hang it on the front door. This way, she is greeted by blooms on arrival and the wreath can be easily gifted to mom after the celebration is over.
- Table Décor: Nothing dresses up a boring old table like a table runner that incorporates a mix of vibrant greenery and fresh flowers. While you could always go the standard route and put a nice vase of flowers in the middle of the table, it often interferes with the conversation for those who are sitting across from one another.
- Ditch the Vase: While there’s nothing wrong with a traditional vase, there are also so many other interesting alternatives you can use to hold your flowers. For instance, use clear mason jars to show off the green stems and arrange them on a platter featuring votive candles. Or, you can use a rustic watering can which also makes a great statement piece.
- Floral Typography: An easy way to add a personal touch for mom’s special day is to create a floral typography display. Trace the word or letters you want onto cardboard and fill the letters in using flowers to create a unique focal point.
- Create a Floral Wall: Nothing will get your floral Mother’s Day theme across like a fresh floral wall. Not only are these absolutely gorgeous but they can show off all the work you’ve put into creating a memorable day for mom. Plus, they make an excellent backdrop for all those photos you’ll take with the family and most importantly, your mom.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and it’s time to set the scene with custom floral creations from Terra Plants and Flowers. Treat the extraordinary mom in your life to our wide selection of flower arrangements and indoor plants that are sure to bring a smile to her face. We can work with any budget and have a great deal of experience working themed events and occasions. Our fresh, seasonal flower arrangements not only make perfect gifts but can also be used to decorate and bring life to any space. All our floral bouquets and arrangements are curated by our team of professional floral designers, who can also help you create a one-of-a-kind arrangement to add that extra special personal touch in honour of mom. As Mother’s Day is one of the busiest times of year for florists, be sure to order early for the best selection of flowers in town. Left things to the last minute? Don’t sweat it. We offer same day delivery, as well as curbside pick-up for all your Mother’s Day flower needs in Ottawa.Shop fresh florals for any occasion at Terra Plants and Flowers. We deliver flowers and plants to residents in the Greater Ottawa area. For more information or help with your order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 613-491-7477 and we’ll be happy to assist you.